Tuesday, February 11, 2014

He's Asleep & Snoring. Loudly.


It's 10:54 on a Tuesday night and Aaron is fast asleep. Pictured above is not right now, but it's about what it looks like. Usually I can fall asleep with him, but my mind is wondering tonight and I've done all the social media besides this one.. So I figured, why the hell not? Right? 

Today's been good. In fact, today has been quote, "the best day of my life." Why you wonder? No reason, I simply woke up next to someone I care about, dearly, and was fortunate enough to go to a job. Like I said, nothing special. But I woke up, I got to live another day and love in it. It's the simplicity of life and the things in it that I am grateful for. Mom and I talked about this topic today. I think she was impressed on my thinking. I like when mom is impressed, it makes me feel good. 

... But enough of enough. It's 11:00 and I've got to fall asleep eventually. Plus, I've got to be prepared for the next best.



Anna ... And Aaron, only cause he's so close, and snoring so loudly.


No comments:

Post a Comment