Sunday, May 26, 2013

A New Project




Even before the GREAT JAW SURGERY OF 2012, I wanted to start a blog about my journey. But I just couldn't get myself to do it. To lazy maybe? But I just never really got around to it. And during/ shortly after the GREAT JAW SURGERY OF 2012 I for sure wasn't up for blogging about it. I didn't want to spend any more time talking about the experience than I was already undergoing. I was miserable, depressed and writing/sharing any detail of the reason behind my misery was not something I was up for. But now, almost seven months later and a still very numb, feelingless bottom half of my face I think I'm ready to share my story. At least some of it......



So bare with me. Things may get confusing, I still want to use this blog for shits and giggles. I don't plan on re-naming my blog "GREAT JAW SURGERY OF 2012" or "MY JOURNEY THROUGH JAW SURGERY". This blog will remain a safe haven for me, but just a short series added through out a period of time. We'll call this series... "Mouth Problems 101" obviously. When this will start? Not really sure. When I get some time to really think this out.



Thanks!

***whoops, that never happened!  




Anna.



No comments:

Post a Comment