|Homemade Scarf From Mom|
Yes, exactly what the caption reads. Tonight is yet again, another late night for this girl. Lots of thoughts going on up in this head and no where else to get them out but here, and when better to do that than 1:00 in the morning, yo.
1. My ex-boyfriend is my best(est) friend these days. The little time that I get to spend with people other than my co-workers is spent catching up with him and I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. I'll love that one forever and sometimes it hurts knowing we are no longer "us" but it feels good knowing he's always there to talk to.
2. Work. Pain in my ass, but I love my jobs. I've got 2 and a half and I'm hoping to reduce that number to an even two and then maybe just one soon.... Ohh choices, I hate choices. Glad to have them though!
3. I miss my family. Waaahh. I drove home tonight at 11:00 just to see my momma. She was asleep but she was kind enough to wake up and chat for a little bit. I have the best family in the whole wide world and even though I only live 20 minutes away from them, I still feel like I never to get to see them.
4. I miss my friends too. I have three best friends and I don't EVER get to see them. Boo.
5. Pandora is so awesome. I used to listen to it a lot in highschool but I stopped for awhile and have just recently began playing it in the background all day everyday. Music keeps me ticking, I swear to God.
6. I'm ready to crawl into my bed and dream some sweet ass dreams.