Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blah





I hate winter. 

I wanted to go outside and take some pictures today with the few hours I have away from work but it's cold outside. And gloomy. And snowy. And wet. And I really hate winter, I really do hate 90% of what it has to offer. I mean, sometimes the snow is fun and it can make me appreciate my bed and Netflix more, but when it truly comes down to it, I would so much rather have it be sunny and warm outside. Plus, when it's so nasty out it makes me feel grumpy and counter-productive. So, please take the time to enjoy this cute picture of myself and remember, the reason behind the lack of photos is ALL BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID SEASON. ( And maybe because I'm lazy).



Anna.

1 comment:

  1. You are cute...and that's just some crazy #%$@! you do with your eye!!!! Stop that! It might stay that way!

    ReplyDelete