Sunday, February 10, 2013

At Least My Bed Was Made


I had the afternoon off from work yesterday so I decided to do a little apartment cleaning. I didn't get as much done as one would like, but I think I did a pretty fine job, I mean really, my bed got made. I even did my laundry and my sheets which were long overdue to be washed somehow got thrown into the mix and that feels freaking fantastic! ($5 later because laundry isn't free where I'm livin') I love clean sheets, I really really love clean sheets. 

I'm averaging a 60 hour work week between two very competitive jobs these days and cleaning things is few and far between. But when I have a few hours to spare, I.get.shit.done. Like a few minutes ago, I got home from work and managed to clean my bathroom! (Cause I know you were curious). But what I'm really trying to say is that my apartment/my life usually looks like my bed up there. I hate saying "I'm crazy busy", but I might as well just spit it out; I'm busy these days and I can't say I mind, because really, I don't. Two jobs wasn't in my 'plan' but I feel privileged to work for both and I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars... ahah, yes I would. 

And now it's Sunday and I am exhausted. And that bed is no longer full of clothes, hangers, bags, and other junk so I think I'll take those two steps back and get some sleep. Thanks for reading about my spare time and how exciting I am. 

Now listen to this song, cause I can't stop. (Prepare for more random songs recommendations, I do that a lot). 




Anna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment