Saturday, January 25, 2014

It's Been Six Saturdays

        A new mug from my eldest sister


Aleela, my sister bought me this mug yesterday. A sweet gesture that tugged at my over-tugged heart strings. I love her. 

Anyways, six Saturdays. It has been six Saturdays since I've waken up to a completely blank agenda. If you know anything about me, it's that I live for nothing. Not living for nothing, I live for my family, for love, for happiness and for the small things. But I love, and live for the sweet aroma of nothing. Doing nothing, thinking nothing and simply just the slow pace of a day full of nothing. 

It is 12:19PM, and I woke up only two hours ago. Since I've been up I have made coffee, cuddled my fiancé and watched three episodes of my new favorite netflix addiction. I've also changed out of my pjs to a more comfortable pair of sweats. It has been a sweet, sweet morning. I have longed for this morning for six Saturdays. 

And it can only get better. There are no plans for today. No drives arranged, no messages have even sent my way and no one has tried to contact me or Aaron. Crossing my fingers it stays this way. 

I don't have much else to say besides what I have already. So here's to this sixth Saturday and super comfy sweat pants. Super sexy sweat pants. So phones off. I've got a shoulder to cuddle on and some Olivia Pope to watch. 





Anna.  

No comments:

Post a Comment