Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Mom

Mom & I Right Before My Surgery
Mothers day is a little funny to me. Because, frankly, I celebrate my mom everyday. I wouldn't be who I am without her being the woman she is, actually I wouldn't be anything if it weren't for her, if we're going to get technical. But who am I to say much because look at me write a post on Mothers Day... I guess it's just a good reminder for us all to sit back and really appreciate the moms in our lives. 

I couldn't write my feelings towards my mom even if I wanted to. There's just so much to say and there really isn't a good enough way to say it. My mom is my everything. I hate to be vague  but to state the truest truth, it's all I can say. I am just so overjoyed that some crazy creator out there decided that this woman would bring me into this world and would raise me to be who I am. And I'm even more thankful that life has granted us the relationship it has. We've been through hell and back, but no matter what, when I need, like really need a pair of arms to fall into, she seems to always be no more than a few feet away. I am truly the luckiest daughter on the planet, along with my four sisters. 

So thank you, Mom. Thank you for being exactly who you are. You are strong, beautiful, caring, loving, compassionate, funny, spirited, and the very best mom I could ever dream of. 

Sometimes mom says I'll never know how much she really loves me, but I think she forgets that she'll never truly know how much I love her, because with each day, I feel as if I love her more than I did the day before. 





Happy Mothers day, mom! (Especially my mom) 



Anna.


*And she really is always right there when I desperately need her. She showed up at work just the other day when I was about to break! Out of the blue.... I couldn't believe it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment