Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sometimes I Forget

I forget a lot of things, a lot of the time. But sometimes I forget how many amazing people I have the privilege of sharing this crazy life with but then I usually remember and I smile. One of those people reminded me tonight of how lucky I am to have her in my life; I won't name names or say anything to make it obvious. She didn't do anything outrageous or unforgettable tonight, in fact, she wouldn't even know, but she put a smile on my face and I just wanted to tell all of you how grateful I am for her. So thanks, you. I'm happy you're apart of my life.

What else can I say?

I've been busy, but I haven't yet forgotten about the blog! I think about it a whole lot actually. Little things throughout the day make me want to jump on a computer and write about them. I just literally don't ever get to a computer. But hey, here I am, typing away and it feels nice.

Here's something, my niece is going to turn ONE in a few days. I haven't talked much about her, but the little one stole my heart last year and I couldn't be a more crazy-obssesed-spoiling-grateful-aunt if I tried. She's the light of my life and not a single day goes by that I don't think of her. Another one of those people I am overly thankful to have in my life.

So, here's to you, everyone. Thanks for anything and everything you may have or might do sometime. I am thankful for you. Good relationships are like nothing else.


Anna.

(No picture today, I don't have the energy. But thanks for reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment