Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!





























It's my mom's birthday today, technically tomorrow but I won't have a second to spare in the
morning, so I'm getting a head start. The few past times I've started blogs, it has always been around someone's birthday. I don't know if that's some sort of subconscious thing, but it always is. Anyways, back to mom. 


That's her up there. Isn't she beautiful? She really is. She's my super hero, that woman. I won't even try to put all she has done into words. The lady is all around amazing. She lives a life to look up to and I wouldn't trade anything in this world to have her any other way. I'm not a very spiritual person, but I do feel blessed beyond belief when it comes to the category of "moms" and who I was put on this earth with. 

Like before, I'm sure anyone reading this knows her; if you know me personally, then you know my mom. She's in my day to day life quite a bit. Sometimes not as much as I wish and other times more than asked for, but every minute with her is a minute I am thankful for. 

Long story short, I love my mom. I can honestly say that she makes my life a good one to live. She always has. She has been my best friend since I can remember and I don't go a day without realizing how truly lucky I am to be her daughter. 

So, here's to you mom;

Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for being my mom. You have showed me how to appreciate this life and you continue to teach me the lessons that I know will hold me together as I grow. I hope that one day I do for someone what you have already done for me a million times. You are truly my godsend and I couldn't imagine a life without you as my mom. 

I love you! 


Anna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment