Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blogging Again?



























Yes! It's true. I'm at it again. If you're reading this and you know me personally you know I've given blogging a shot not once, twice or even three times but more like five or six. But here I am, yet again giving lucky number seven a try.

I don't know why it hasn't stuck in the past, because honestly I really enjoy everything about it. I don't know much about blogging or the set rules, I just like writing and taking pictures, and according to the blogs I follow religiously that is about all there is to it. So friends, lets grab hands and give this time an honest shot. Fingers crossed!

But here's the deal. I have no idea how to adapt a following and that's the awkward part. And truth be told, I'm not here to become some famous blogger, I just want to write, take pictures and maybe have some cool conversations with some cool people. That all being said, I have a plan. Care to hear? I hope so because I'm just going to lay it out on the table.

I'm going to blog, for my enjoyment and my enjoyment only until I feel ready enough to "share" on Facebook or post links on Twitter. So, basically I'm talking to myself here and that's fine with me. I'm down with that. I'll treat it like a journal, I just won't write my darkest secrets or start off with "Dear Diary." That'd be pretty hilarious though, if you ask me.

Also, I'm not grammar freak, so when and if you ever do start reading, don't hate on me because I left out a comma or I used a word wrong, that'd be dumb. And sometimes I'm not consistant and I know that can be frustrating. But I'll try, swear to god. Annnnd, I'm going to blog about things like my days at work or maybe something exciting I don't do all that often. I don't have anything specific to talk about like recipes or fashion and personally I hate reading about that stuff, so hopefully if you do start reading, you aren't looking for anything like that. Cause I don't got it. I also won't ever do "Give Aways" or have ads on my blog. That shit really annoys me. (I swear to, don't let your littles read)

Anyhow. Tag along if you want, if you don't, just don't then. But if you do read, you should leave  some comments so I can convince myself that it isn't just me reading my own posts. I like input, I really do. Share your ideas and tell me what you want to hear about. Just not recipes or fashion.

Adios friends.



Anna.

1 comment:

  1. You lead the most interesting life Anna. Just carry us along for the ride and the rest will follow.

    I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete